How many of the following statements are true for you?
- People around me I trust and who love me no matter what.
- People who set limits for me so I know when to stop before there is danger or trouble.
- People who show me how to do things right by the way they do things.
- People who want me to learn to do things on my own.
- People who help me when I am sick, in danger, or need to learn.
- A person that people can like and love.
- Happy to do nice things for others and show kindness.
- Respectful of myself and others.
- Willing to be responsible for what I do.
- Sure that things will be all right.
- Talk to others about things that frighten me or bother me.
- Find ways to solve problems that I face.
- Control myself when I feel like doing something not right or dangerous.
- Figure out when it is a good time to talk to someone or to take action.
- Find someone to help me when I need it.